Finding the best education technology tools is a time-consuming task. It may even be viewed as a chore (for some). Typically, one tracks down a handful of useful apps or web tools and puts them through their paces at home. Then you probably don’t use any of them because each tool took far too long to understand, use, become accustomed to, and actually implement in a classroom.
That’s why I was so excited to find this Symbaloo created by user lcobbs detailing 50 great classroom tools that are all easy to implement into just about any classroom. From Animoto to Prezi to Dropbox to Stixy (wait what?), there’s a lot to check out. Don’t know all 50 tools? I didn’t! Click on each icon to get an idea about each tool and learn more.
Google Docs is such an incredible tool for college students, offering collaboration, portability, ease of use, and widespread acceptance. But there are so many options, both hidden and obvious, that there’s a good chance you’re not using Google Docs to its fullest capability.
We’ve discovered 50+ great tips for getting the most out of Google Docs as a student, with awesome ideas and tricks for collaboration, sharing, and staying productive.
Image by Getty Images via DaylifeNice video explanation of using Google Apps in education.Google Apps For Education | TwineRETOOLING THE CLASSROOM: NEW APPROACHES FOR THE 21ST CENTURY Bridging the Gap Connecting education with how young people use…
Related articles by Zemanta
- Gmail launching ‘on the fly’ language translation (thenextweb.com)
- Don’t ever use Google Apps for anything important (discuss.joelonsoftware.com) (techmeme.com)
- Google Apps Users Get Gmail Themes (thenextweb.com)
- Gmail, Google App Slow Recently, Not Noticed by Mainstream Blogs (pravdam.com)
- Google Education (arnoldit.com)
- Setup Your Own TinyURL Like Redirection Service in 2 Minutes (labnol.org)
- Have Gmail and Your Own Domain Name with Google Apps (smarterware.org)
- Google Contacts get its own site. Start of Google CRM? (thenextweb.com)
Image via CrunchBase Google has released a browser security handbook covering all sorts of threats to your computer from browser exploits.This is the sort of background reading anyone doing a web programming unit should know about.Main – browserse…
Image via CrunchBase