Google Docs is such an incredible tool for college students, offering collaboration, portability, ease of use, and widespread acceptance. But there are so many options, both hidden and obvious, that there’s a good chance you’re not using Google Docs to its fullest capability.
We’ve discovered 50+ great tips for getting the most out of Google Docs as a student, with awesome ideas and tricks for collaboration, sharing, and staying productive.
Image by Getty Images via DaylifeNice video explanation of using Google Apps in education.Google Apps For Education | TwineRETOOLING THE CLASSROOM: NEW APPROACHES FOR THE 21ST CENTURY Bridging the Gap Connecting education with how young people use…
Related articles by Zemanta
- Gmail launching ‘on the fly’ language translation (thenextweb.com)
- Don’t ever use Google Apps for anything important (discuss.joelonsoftware.com) (techmeme.com)
- Google Apps Users Get Gmail Themes (thenextweb.com)
- Gmail, Google App Slow Recently, Not Noticed by Mainstream Blogs (pravdam.com)
- Google Education (arnoldit.com)
- Setup Your Own TinyURL Like Redirection Service in 2 Minutes (labnol.org)
- Have Gmail and Your Own Domain Name with Google Apps (smarterware.org)
- Google Contacts get its own site. Start of Google CRM? (thenextweb.com)
Image via Wikipedia