Image via Wikipedia
2. Switch presenter – let a meeting participant share their own screen.
3. Access remote keyboard and mouse control – the current presenter may grant control of their screen to another user at any time.
4. Transfer files – the organizer and guests can send files of up to 200MB to each other
5. Select applications – Got an open application which is not required for the meeting? Select to hide it.
6. Pause transmission – take a meeting break and suspend the transfer of screen data. You can invite up to 10 participants to any Mikogo free online meeting under a secure connection. Mikogo employs the superior 256-bit AES end-to-end encryption, ensuring the safety of all data. This is definitely worth checking out for an inexpensive introduction to web conferencing. Mikogo Skype Extra
Related articles by Zemanta
- Teaching online with Skype? Try Mikogo and share your screen
- Online Conferences Arrive To Skype with Mikogo
- Return To Web Conferencing: DimDim
- Yuuguu Screen Sharing Application Out of Beta with Google Talk Integration